Network Recruitment was founded in 2001, to fill the gap in the market for a highly responsive, and solutions focused Recruitment Agency in the Mid Ulster region.
Expansion into Co. Donegal commenced in October 2007, to further develop our geographical footprint into the R.O.I. market. Today, we have a team of experts with collectively over 30 years Recruitment experience within the industry at all levels and a client portfolio within the public and private sectors across N.I., the R.O.I., Scotland and mainland Europe.
Our vision was simple: to be the best at what we do, all of the time. Our talent is finding your talent!
The values we conceived were so powerful that they continue to form the backbone of everything we do today:
- Solutions oriented: We don’t dwell on problems – we focus on solutions and in solving them. And through creativity and determination, we always do.
- Respect for others: We make colleagues feel valued, and customers feel welcome. We respect the needs and feelings of everyone we work with and value each and every client that we have.
- Honesty and integrity: We are completely open and transparent in everything we do.
- Winning mentality: We have a competitive edge which inspires others to exceed expectations; when we win, so do our customers, it’s as simple as that!
- Deliver on promises: The promises we make mean everything to us, and we’ll go the extra mile to ensure we deliver them for you.
- Flexible approach: We appreciate that no two businesses are the same that no company just works from 9-5, we operate 24/7 to meet and exceed the ever changing needs of our clients, contributing to their success.
- Collaborative: We always encourage co-operation because we know it brings better results.
- Fun: We encourage and foster a hard working yet fun culture in our workplace; when our people are happy, so are our customers.
This philosophy ensures that we are always the first choice for our candidates and clients alike.
As a commitment to following “best practice” recruitment policies, procedures and methodologies in our everyday working practice we are corporate members of both the Recruitment & Employment Confederation and The National Recruitment Federation.
If you are looking for talent to transform your business on a temporary, contract or permanent basis, contact us today.