Why use a recruitment agency?
We’ll make your job search easy:
Our talent is helping future employers recognise your talent!
Have you got IT?
Here at NR we’ll make your job search easy. We’ll talk to you about your experience, what you enjoy (and what you don’t) and we’ll try our best to find the right role for you. Also…we won’t bombard you with tons of emails about the latest jobs, instead we’ll pick up the phone and talk to you about them!
We are highly trained multi-sector Recruitment Professionals so we can match talented individuals to the right roles in the various industries at all levels, for permanent, temporary and contract positions.
We want to find you the perfect new job. So if you’re looking for a new opportunity get in contact with us by submitting your CV and cover letter today by using this link and or function on website,
1) What we’ll do for you
Before we do anything, we’ll talk to you! We’ll discuss what it is you’re looking for, your experience and a whole lot more! We’ll then use our relationships with clients to track down the right role for you. When we find a suitable role for you, this is what will happen:
2) We’ll meet you
We’ll telephone/Skype/Facetime meet with you face to face to discuss the role and see whether it’s what you’re looking for.
3) Your CV
We will advise on your cover letter and CV layout and enhance your Cv wherever possible to allow it to become the best version of your CV that it can, we will input your CV into our corporate format to allow each and every candidates CV we present to have an equal chance in terms of review, after all, your experience, qualifications and skills will be the core elements that secure you an interview with our client on merit.
4) You’ll meet the client
If you like the company and think it’s right for you (and we have established that you’re the right fit for the role) then the client will invite you for your interview. Don’t worry… we’ll make sure you’re armed with everything before you go in, including a detailed job specification, company information, maps and anything else you think you’ll need! We’ll keep you posted every step of the way!
5) You’ve done it! – Success – The Job Offer
If the client thinks that you’re the one then we’ll guide you through all the next steps and provide you with support and advice all the way though from accepting the offer to settling into your new job. If you’re not successful then we’ll give you constructive feedback on how you presented yourself, your CV and interview technique to see if there’s anything that can be improved for next time
6) Just a few extra things we do
As a candidate, you’re central to our success and growing reputation. Therefore we’ll always treat you with the respect you deserve and your NR consultant will always keep you informed of any developments.
- We’ll give you honest, helpful feedback every step of the way
- We’ll never send out your CV without your permission
- We’ll never put you forward for a job that we think won’t be right for you
- We’ll always endeavour to call you back, but always respond to your emails
- If you are a temporary worker we will pay you each week into your bank account and handle all of your statutory deductions such as holiday pay and tax etc. we will provide you with accurate pay slips and assist you with any tax queries
- We will help you resign effectively and professionally by offering advice and guidance and counter offer advice if needed.
- Our service is always free to each and every candidate and we treat each and every person the very same, we are an equal opportunity employers
Let’s get together
Read some of our latest testimonials from candidates on how we’ve helped them find a new role.