HR Manager, JO3032
HR Manager, Job Ref. JO3032
Full time hours
We represent an extremely successful and expanding Manufacturing Facility with a client portfolio that stretches worldwide. They produce bespoke and innovative products for clients across many sectors.
They wish to make a key appointment for a HR Manager and invite applications from suitably experienced candidates.
To develop and implement HR strategies in line with legislative requirements, best practice and overall business objectives. These strategies will maximise our business performance through the recruitment and retention of critical skills, while developing the abilities of all employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe working environment, ensuring that all H & S requirements and procedures are adhered to, including the reporting and resolution of all incidents or accidents.
- Ensure that HR Systems and Policies are appropriately developed, communicated and maintained across all departments in line with current legislation, best practice and business objectives.
- Establish strong working relationships with all departments ensuring a cohesive approach to establishing a recognised set of corporate values which deliver the highest standards of equality and respect.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place to deal effectively with all areas of Employee Relations & Employment Law, utilising the services of our external HR business partners (Peninsula Business Services).
- Establish a robust program of recruitment & selection which secures the candidate most capable of delivering mutual success to the individual and the organisation.
- Develop Training initiatives and programmes which support the introduction of new employees and the development of those taking on new responsibilities. These initiatives and programs must -Ensure new incumbents have a positive initiation which will provide the basis for a highly skilled workforce, capable of meeting operational needs.
- Establish the most up to date and appropriate systems for management of time and attendance, holidays and absence management, along with the processes and strategies for dealing with anomalies in this regard.
- Establish monitoring systems that capture the most up to date information on compensation and benefits packages for all levels in the organisation, identifying the appropriateness of implementation and proposals for impact of same.
- Establish the necessary channels to provide feedback on the mood of the organisation, identifying potential issues and providing proposals for resolution for such opportunity before it becomes reality.
- Establish and implement the most up to date systems of record keeping, providing comprehensive detail of all aspects of an individual’s employment, bearing in mind all legislative controls regarding the management of such information.
- Carry out all other reasonable requests.
- Experience in HR functional role ideally 3 years +.
- Formal 3rd Level qualification in HR discipline.
- Up to date knowledge of legislation governing Employment Law.
- Proven ability to design and implement comprehensive training programmes.
- Strong communications ability at all levels on the broad spectrum of HR responsibilities.
- Ability to set meaningful and progressive objectives for the HR function.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. and cover letter/note to us in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria. PDF or other file formats are not accepted.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any that is shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert. This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice.Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released to a client.
Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd. acts as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business.
We as a company operate under strict ‘best practice’ policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd is a Northern Ireland registered company, Reg. No NI066709.
Republic of Ireland Branch Reg. No 905918, Recruitment Agency License Number: EA3347.
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy.
You can review our Data Protection Policies and Privacy Notice on our own website.
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com