Quantity Surveyor/s, Job Ref. JO2696
Junior & Intermediate Quantity Surveyor(s)
Job Ref. JO2696
(with a view to relocation to Donegal after a period of time)
Salary Neg. DOE
Our client is a well-known Surveying company based in Dublin who work on a wide range of projects with values of up to €200 million, across many sectors including residential, offices, retail, leisure, fit-outs etc.
They currently have vacancies for 2/3 PQS in their Dublin Office but note this client is planning to open a regional office in Letterkenny in the near future, so there is the possibility for a candidate to move back to North West once they have worked in Dublin for a period of time. The time will be dependent fully on how quickly the candidate integrates (most likely circa 12 months for a good candidate).
In this role, you will learn and develop invaluable professional skills and get to work on various projects across several different construction sectors. You will also have the opportunity for further training and development throughout your career.
What they are looking for:
The client will consider applications from both Junior and intermediate candidates who have/are the following:
- The ability to augment the existing Team
- Enthusiasm to learn, develop and progress
- Ambition and the ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Proficient in BQ production
- Ideally PQS experience
- Chartered (preferable, but not essential)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commitment to delivering the best quality service to clients
- Ability to stringently cost manage projects
- Bring new innovative ideas to the company
- Be able to assist with Business Development
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to progress rapidly within a growing company
- Mentoring from directors
- Role specific training and development
- Assist with setting your goals and objectives
- Personal skills development
- Professional registration fees paid for by company
- Assistance with preparation for the APC to allow you to gain your professional qualification with the SCSI and the RICS
- Further education support
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “Word format only with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released to a client.
As an organisation, Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org