Salary £20,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Hours- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are delighted to be working with our client, the main supplier of Water Management, Topographical & Utility Surveying, Software Development & Support and Digital Data Services throughout UK and Ireland.
Following the award of a number of major contracts and the expansion of the business, they are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Surveyor who is self-motivated to join their growing team. This exciting opportunity includes working on a wide range of projects undertaking a variety of surveys and setting out.
Main duties & responsibilities:
You will undertake Topographical, Utility, Roads, Measured Building, GPS and GIS Surveys and be responsible for your own projects to produce accurate digital data. Main duties to include:
- Setting out Roads, Buildings & Structures
- Carry out varying utility surveys to include the provision of ‘As Constructed Drawings’
- Lead and manage the delivery of drainage and land survey work
- Produce client reports and drawings
- Communicate project related issues
- Monitor costs, technical provision and project progress and provide updates
- Quality checking of surveys
- Maintain a good knowledge of survey technology and software
- Assist management in the production of time/cost estimates for projects
- Assist with the production of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Undertake all appropriate training and certification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience surveying, setting out and AutoCAD.
- Hold an academic qualification in land surveying and have substantial post qualification experience.
- Experience of and ability to deliver control, land, and measured building surveys
- High competence level in data processing, quality control and job management
- Proficient in the use of GPS and CAD
- Experience of working with a wide range of clients within the topographical and underground utility location marketplace
- Experience of managing the delivery of survey projects and dealing directly with clients
- Good computer skills
- Full driving licence
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. and cover letter/note to us in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria. PDF or other file formats are not accepted. You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above). Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any that is shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert. This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice. Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible. Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released to a client.
Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd. acts as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business. We as a company operate under strict ‘best practice’ policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members. Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd is a Northern Ireland registered company, Reg. No NI066709. Republic of Ireland Branch Reg. No 905918, Recruitment Agency License Number: EA3347.
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy.
You can review our Data Protection Policies and Privacy Notice on our own website. If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org